netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From José J. Rodriguez <jose.rodrig...@cenpalab.cu>
Subject Re: [MASSMAIL]Urgent: Help needed to check VC3 Update Center
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2018 19:25:42 GMT
Jiří Kovalský wrote:
> Hi team,
>
>     Can someone else please try accessing
> https://netbeans.apache.org/nb/updates/9.0/updates.xml.gz in your
> country and reply back with your findings?
>
>     Without functioning Update Center I am certain that NetCAT 9.0
> should reject releasing 9.0 version.

BTW, I still cannot get Netbeans (VC3 now) to connect to the update or
plugins urls, even though I can download the catalogs in a browser using
the same proxy configuration (squid) that is set in Netbeans. I even
copied specific urls from inside the catalogs so I could download the 3
nbjavac nbms with the browser and installed them manually.

I checked out the Netbeans sources from git and had a look around to see
if I could find some clue to this issue, but it was a bit over my head
since this is the first time I have actually looked at the Netbeans
source. I wasn't even sure exactly where to look... :D

Regards,
Joe1962