netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Urgent: Evaluation of 9.0 potential release blockers, #953 to be waived
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2018 16:46:30 GMT
On 07/23/2018 09:30 AM, Jiří Kovalský wrote:
> Glenn,
>
> please talk to your tribe members and tag #953 with WAIVER label if you
> reach consensus as per our Release Criteria:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetBeans+9.0+Release+Criteria
>
> Then we can recommend VC3 for the final IMPC voting.

I was contacting the Profiler Tribe members right here on the list, so
if anyone on the Profiler team has an objection to waiving this issue,
speak now or forever hold your peace!

I've already added the WAIVER tag, so if there are strong feelings on
the subject, it would have to be removed again. Speak up if you object.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)