netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Emilian Bold <emilian.b...@protonmail.ch.INVALID>
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2018 11:47:29 GMT
> I think this discussion should take place on the NetCAT mailing list only
> -- and personally I'm not sure that it is the most urgent discussion at
> this point.

I think this further proves it's a bad idea to have multiple mailing lists. We aren't even
capable of having a discussion involving the whole community!

> Having a dedicated community focused on testing has always been a good
> thing -- whatever we do, we mustn't lose those dedicated people who have
> been so valuable and enthusiastic over many years.

Nobody is trying to scare NetCAT folks, that's a given.

Seems to me that NetCAT just continued work as if nothing happened: they got their Synergy
VM, a separate mailing list and continued as before.

But the Apache move is not a small thing and NetCAT should also adapt. If anything, NetCAT's
role might be better than ever, but we have to discuss about this first.

--emi