netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Luca Mambretti <luca.mambre...@bizeta.net>
Subject NetBeanst 9.0 RC1 partial freeze
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2018 15:15:07 GMT
Hi everyone,

I've recently started using the 9.0 RC1 build to work on a spring-boot 2.0.2 project that
will be running on Java 10.

Since it's a REST based project that provides REST services over a tomcat instance I've added
the EE modules to the base SE IDE (the module add process worked flawlessly); unfortunately
while working I've got some weird exceptions, I've reported the first one on JIRA, but then
they just started popping out and eventually the IDE partially froze and I was forced to kill
it externally, the strange thing is that it wan not completely frozen, I could still move
things around but no matter what I did I could not close it normally nor save files I had
opened and modified, after a fresh start everything seems to be back to normal.

Has anyone else noticed something similar or I'm the only one??

I have saved the log files for this pseudo freeze, if you feel it's worth it I will open a
bug, but since it's a freeze with potential loss of data it should be critical/blocker so
before opening it i would like to have some kind of confirmation that it's not just in my
mind.

Regards,
Luca.