netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Brett Ryan <brett.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Verification of 9.0 UC hosted on Apache infrastructure
Date Sat, 30 Jun 2018 06:20:09 GMT
Hey all, I've just updated to latest daily, and the only plugin in this catalog is nbjavac.

What's the plugin portal URL for NetBeans 9.0?

I can't remember what my old settings were as I deleted my dev user directory

> On 7 Jun 2018, at 09:19, Jiří Kovalský <jiri.kovalsky@oracle.com> wrote:
>
> Hi NetCAT team,
>
>   we are close to hosting the Update Center for NetBeans 9.0 on Apache infrastructure
and now we need to find out if it works from as many countries as possible, because the solution
employs a farm of mirrored download servers located all over our planet. We know that it works
from Czech Republic ;) but how about Italy, Germany, USA, Georgia, Burkina Faso, you name
your country?

>   Hence, we would appreciate it if you could help us test the basic scenario described
in my last comment in issue #330 [1] or provide your findings with more complex Update Center
usecases.