netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Brett Ryan <brett.r...@gmail.com>
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2018 14:44:10 GMT
I wasn’t going to say anything but my sentiment is the same. We’ve functioned very well
this way for a long time, and nothing is broken. There is a lot of work to be done with the
transition, lets focus on what is important.

I have been fairly quiet lately due to a new role in BigData and time constraints. I will
likely be helping out a lot more in the future and am presently getting wider adoption in
our CTO. My plan is for a lot of my devs and test teams to come join NetCAT, most of my QA
team do not have an engineering background and for them they wouldn’t want to see dev related
topics.

You’re all doing great work here.