netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Sven Reimers <sven.reim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What's next?
Date Sun, 06 May 2018 14:25:39 GMT
Yes I fixed the symptom (least invasive fix I could come up with).

We should investigate the multiple classloader stuff further for the next
release.

It may make sense to split jfluid library into core things and stuff on
top, like the sql profiling. This would enhance visibility for API's needed
and provided so you know what and when you break stuff.

But SQLProfiler shows results if profiled process is run using JDK 10..

Sven

Geertjan Wielenga <geertjan.wielenga@googlemail.com> schrieb am So., 6. Mai
2018, 16:13: