netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com>
Subject [profiler] which blockers?
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2018 18:37:59 GMT
I've been looking through the bugs in our Jira filter that concern me:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?filter=12343294

and this is what I see after retesting with build 406:

567: ClassNotFoundException when profiling single class (JDK 10)
I don't experience the missing String class any more, but the exception
is still thrown in the output window. Issue 618 looks like a duplicate.

620: profiling SQL queries doesn't work under JDK 10
This still doesn't work for me. I see the same exception as in 567 and
618 (ClassNotFoundException: java/lang/reflect/WeakPairMap$Pair).

554: NetBeans hangs when restarting profiler after disabling profiling
points
This seems quite serious, but I can't reproduce it reliably.

As I see it, our only blocker is 620. What does the rest of the tribe think?

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)