netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Efrem Mc <efrem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [editor] Urgent: Help with Java Editor testing
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2018 14:52:20 GMT
Hi all:  I completed the Java Project.  I have a few questions as I
skipped a few test cases related to Remote projects.  The
functionality is there but I need to create an environment and
document it so it can be used.

I need to get specifics that use a generic account that we can share
and publish. I can go into detail or take it offline.  I will complete
any open testing items.  I have only one left on the MacOS.

Regards,

Efrem