netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Efrem Mc <efrem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [gui] GUI Builder Tribe Testing update
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2018 10:27:53 GMT
Awesome, thanks! This is wonderful.  I will be complete the Test Run I
started ,it is long. Some of these test cases needs edits to be clear.
During a test on build 406 on the Mac, it froze doing some DB testing on
Derby.  I had to kill the application. It did report it, I am going to try
to reproduce this morning.

Regards,
Efrem McCrimon