netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Efrem Mc <efrem...@gmail.com>
Subject [db] Test Assignments
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2018 00:55:00 GMT
Hi Don and Jiri,

Please assign me to the  Database Driver and Connection Test
Specification NetBeans 9.0   for Windows and MacOS.  I have already
ran through a full test cycle for this Test Spec on Windows.  I will
also do this for MacOS and Connect my MacOS to the Windows to access
the Oracle XE Database.  I was able to test all connection and access
Oracle XE using the system account.  I need to try some other
configuration to test a standard user account that I created.I was
able to use a standard account created using the Web Interface outside
of NB 9.0 but could not successfully access if through NB 9.0 or 8.2.

Thanks,

Efrem McCrimon
efremmc2
efremmc2@gmail.com