netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Efrem Mc <efrem...@gmail.com>
Subject [gui] GUI Builder Tribe Testing update
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2018 11:19:15 GMT
Hi GUI Builder Tribe members:

We have a few items to complete testing.

Efrem will complete the MacOS testing today; I have two Test Runs.

Form Editor - Component Inspector Test Specification
Form Editor and Support Modules - sanity  {Review and Edits WIP}

Need updates on for Test Runs (Test Assignment) Full Cycle:

Form Refactoring Test Specification NetBeans 9.0
Form Editor - Gaps Visualization Test Specification NetBeans 9.0
Form Editor - Group Layout Library Test Specification NetBeans 9.0
Form Editor - Grid Bag Customizer Test Specification NetBeans 9.0

I know that these two were done by Giuliano. We just need Test Run Assignments:
Form Editor - Group Layout Library Test Specification NetBeans 9.0
Form Editor - Grid Bag Customizer Test Specification NetBeans 9.0

All members who have open Test Runs, please provide an updated as
testing ends in two days.

Regards,

Efrem McCrimon