netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Leo Donahue <donahu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vcs] Subversion - Checkout
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2018 22:03:52 GMT
Thanks for clarification on the cached credentials.

Test case #1 file in Project 1 is locked.
Test case #4 file with same name like in previous, file with same name like
in previous, file with same name like in previous - is the same file as
test case #1 in project 1.
The menu option to even try to lock this file from Project 1 isn't
available. unlock only.  I got confused as to whether the file is supposed
to be locked or the menu items aren't working right.