netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com>
Subject [profiler] NETBEANS-554
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2018 19:54:11 GMT
Can anyone reliably reproduce this bug?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-554

I've spent a lot of time trying to reproduce this, but can't trigger it
reliably (although I saw it happen several times today). I saw it in the
profiler test spec, test suite 8 (profiling points), in step 22. I've
been working on a simpler set of steps to trigger it, but haven't been
successful.

Sven, you also ran this suite; did you experience a lockup after
deselecting "use defined profiling points" and restarting the profiler?

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)