netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Jiří Kovalský <jiri.koval...@oracle.com>
Subject [news] NetBeans 8.2 & JDK 8 Update 171 bundle testing this week
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2018 05:21:47 GMT
Hello NetCAT team,

    we turn to you with a special request for cooperation on sanity
testing of the latest NetBeans & JDK bundle. The planned release date is
April 17th. We basically need at least one member of each tribe to
sanity check their functionality in NetBeans 8.2 bundled with JDK 8
Update 171. If you are finished with Apache NetBeans 9.0 and you can
still afford spending an hour with NetBeans this week, it would be great
if you could sign up on our test report [1] or let me know your username
[2] if you cannot edit the page yourself. Just a 1 hour quick test is
perfectly enough!

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=80117773
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/signup.action

    If you find any strange behavior, please bring it here first for
quick discussion and report bug(s) after it's clarified. If you have any
other question or problem, don't hesitate to ask too of course.

Many thanks and happy testing!

Best regards,
Jirka & Hermien