netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com>
Subject Re: [profiler] Unsupported class file version
Date Wed, 04 Apr 2018 22:44:33 GMT
On 04/04/2018 02:18 PM, Jan Lahoda wrote:
> Hopefully will be better with:
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/485

Indeed it is. The build wasn't available yet, but the PR had been merged
(thanks Geertjan), so I just updated from master and built the source again.

I've now been able to get all the way through the profiler spec under
JDK10 with no show-stopping bugs found. We'll see at Friday's online
meeting whether the rest of the tribe is in agreement!

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)