netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Niklas Matthies <netbe...@nmhq.net>
Subject Re: [vcs] Subversion - Checkout
Date Thu, 05 Apr 2018 13:44:01 GMT
SVN does not store the username in the working copy. Unless a username is explicitly specified
in an SVN command, SVN uses the last cached credentials for the given repository (usually
stored under $HOME/.subversion/auth on Unix).

After checking out Project1 as user2, the last-cached credentials are those of user2, so if
you then perform a lock, it uses user2 regardless of the working copy.

Niklas