netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Holman Zsolt <holman.zs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GUI Builder Tribe
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2018 18:18:14 GMT
Just a quick update on this:
I am trying to run testing again the Bind feature with the latest 399
build and found that there is still missing Bind menuitem.
I checked this on NB8.1 and found that there is present the Bind
feature.
Could you please advise?
I restarted the Build-testcase in Synergy with build 399, but expecting
the same result...
Should complete the tesztrun and simply refer the issue already raised?