netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Jiří Kovalský <jiri.koval...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: missing test files
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2018 14:56:28 GMT
Did you try downloading the JavaEditor.zip [1] file attached to the test
specification? I see it contains the LineTools.java class.

[1] http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/server/api/attachment.php?id=167

Hope this helps,
-Jirka

Dne 11.4.2018 v 12:25 joe schmo napsal(a):
> I wonder if someone can help me with a couple of issues I'm having.  It appears for my
Java Editor testing there are files needed for some of the tests, for  example here are some
tests.