netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Jiří Kovalský <jiri.koval...@oracle.com>
Subject [debug] Update of test specifications
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2018 16:32:14 GMT
Hi members of Debugger tribe,

    the time runs quickly so we need to review but more importantly to
update our test specifications. Hereby I propose to divide the work this
way:

Ant - Jiri Kovalsky
Interface - Jiri Kovalsky
Functionality - William Bacchi
Debugging Views - William Bacchi
Debugging and Use of Breakpoints - Sven Reimers
Miscellaneous - Gili Tzabari
Multi Threaded Debugging - Dumitru Boldureanu

    The distribution attempts to reflect differences in our time
availability so let me please know if you agree with that. The deadline
is next Sunday - 3/18 but I would like to sync-up with you early next week.

And of course if you have questions, feel free to ask!

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best regards,
-Jirka