netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Jiří Kovalský <jiri.koval...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Java Editor Tribe Codefolding review
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2018 00:45:51 GMT
Dne 20.3.2018 v 19:22 José J. Rodriguez napsal(a):

> Jiří Kovalský wrote:
>> No need to enter your findings anywhere. Simply clone the old test
>> specification for 9.0 version and do all edits in the new one. Then
>> inform your tribe leader or me with Hermien and we will update your
>> tribe accordingly to link the latest specification.
>>

> Ok, cloned the specs:
> https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__netbeans-2Dvm.apache.org_synergy_client_app_-23_specification_402_v_2&d=DwIDaQ&c=RoP1YumCXCgaWHvlZYR8PZh8Bv7qIrMUB65eapI_JnE&r=8_Pz0x0SKeT5e3IehhQKCbQ2xl3tz40jnCU133NrdP4&m=CZeB_A_ZUb0CtsQA_t6MLCQrXMkO1soNBHhJijuM7rU&s=rRkEvEhXdyiGLpe8eNbjhugJSw3C7odoRnaeqM2R9qo&e=

> BTW, there are a couple of issues linked there which referenced 8.0 and
> are marked resolved anyway, I figure they can be deleted from the 9.0 spec?

Yes, of course. Removing of obsolete issues should have been part of the
TS review exercise.

> Also, when I mentioned the test results, I meant I had actually gone and
> run thorugh all the code folding tests on Netbeans 9 beta already, but I
> see that actual testing is supposed to begin now, lol.

:D If that's the case, then offer your help to some other tribe which is
understaffed. Or create a test assignment for yourself in the test run
for what you already tested and formally execute these and record your
work. This is actually very desired!

http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/run/28

Thanks,
-Jirka