netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From constantin drabo <drconstan...@hotmail.com>
Subject Welcome aboard to Java Editor Tribe
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2018 23:58:14 GMT
Hello everyone,
I would like to thank all of us to join the Java editor tribe and  present a warm welcome.
We will be engaged together to stabilize the Java editor features. Each of us will be focused
on one or more features of his choice. Then I would like you to edit  the table on tasks and
put your name as reviewer  here  : https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetCAT+9.0+Test+Spec+Reviews
.
After this exercise go  Synergy (http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/tribe/27/view<http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/tribe/27/view>)
 and start working on the specifications you decided to review.
If someone is confused or need help, let us know

Thanks
Constantin

?? La Terre est le berceau de l'humanit??, mais on ne passe pas sa vie enti??re dans un berceau.
??
- Constantin????E. Tsiolkovski , p??re de l'astronautique?? et de l'a??rospatiale modernes.