netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Hermien Pellissier <miena....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vcs] subversion
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2018 14:50:28 GMT
Hi David,

Issues that are software bugs should indeed be reported as Jira [1] tickets.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NETBEANS

If an issue is important enough in your opinion that it should have a test
in one of the test specs, then feel free to create the test now.

~ Hermien

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 2:33 PM, David Heffelfinger <dheffelfinger@gmail.com