netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Hermien Pellissier <miena....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [maven] test scope and rewrite
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2018 14:10:08 GMT
Hi Eric,

I think it is a very good idea to split that very long test spec into three
according to technology!

Postponing Maven+JavaEE testing sounds good to me. However, the NetBeans
platform is in fact a part of this current version of the IDE. If there are
any reasons why the Maven+NetBeans Platform tests are not currently able to
be run, please do let us know!

~ Hermien