netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Hermien Pellissier <miena....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NetCAT RCP
Date Mon, 26 Mar 2018 16:43:57 GMT
Hi,

It was removed because the Beans Binding library is released under an
incompatible license.

This is something that I will also really miss when it comes to Platform
Apps. So I wonder whether anybody out there has suggestions for
alternatives (using Swing)?

~ Hermien

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018 at 12:07 PM, Boris Heithecker <boris.heithecker@gmx.net