netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From David Heffelfinger <dheffelfin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vcs] finish with GIT on JDK 8
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2018 11:16:56 GMT
Vladimir,

Thanks so much for your help and enthusiasm. Either one of your suggestions
sounds good. Testing Git under both JDK 8 and 10 would provide greater
coverage.

I'm also testing Mercurial, and I'm on Linux, since you are on Windows,
your test would also provide greater test coverage.

I'll leave it up to you, go ahead and do whichever you prefer, Git under
Java 10, or Mercurial on Windows.

Thanks!
David

--