netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From David Heffelfinger <dheffelfin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vcs] subversion
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2018 12:33:25 GMT
Leo,

Thanks for reporting this. I'm not sure at this point what the proper
procedure for reporting issues is so that they don't fall through the
cracks (Jira tickets, etc).

Jiri or Hermien, could one of you please clarify?

Thanks,
David

--
http://ensode.net - A Guide to Java, Linux and Other Technology Topics