netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From David Heffelfinger <dheffelfin...@gmail.com>
Subject [vcs] Tribe Meeting on March 30th (this Friday)
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2018 13:19:31 GMT
Guys,

I totally dropped the ball on setting up a meeting on March 23rd, my
apologies.

We should meet on March 30 (this Friday)

To discuss actual quality status of your functionality area and  decide
which 3 bugs can be marked with BLOCKER tag (if any) and which blocker bugs
can be waived for 9.0 (if any).

How would you guys like to meet, I'd prefer Google hangouts, if possible.

Also, what time is everyone available?

I can meet any time between 6:30 am - 10:00 am or 11:00 am - 9:00 pm
Eastern Daylight Savings Time (EDT)

David

--
http://ensode.net - A Guide to Java, Linux and Other Technology Topics