netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Boris Heithecker <boris.heithec...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: NetCAT RCP
Date Tue, 27 Mar 2018 07:12:35 GMT
One obvious solution should be to create your own library wrapper module
for "beansbinding-1.2.1.jar" (download, or take it from an 8.2
installation) - works for me. The non-obvious question is the licence. I
couldn't find it anywhere. Does anybody know about the licensing provisions
for this jar? beansbinding.dev.java.net is down.
With insecure licensing, I wouldn't want to ship it in an RCP app.
Boris