netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Tushar Joshi <tusharvjo...@gmail.com>
Subject [RCP] [API Support] Ant Harness - needs new base URL
Date Sun, 11 Mar 2018 06:37:55 GMT
Hi Team,

I am reviewing the Ant Harness [1] test case and it uses two URLs one
bootstrap.url [2] and autoupdate.catalogue.url [3] which point to old
NetBeans infrastructure.

We will need new locations of these URLs and then only this test case can
work.  My review for this test case is not complete before testing it with
the new URLs

In the build location [4] I can only see a ZIP file URL, and I believe we
will need some location where these required files are kept.

[1] Ant Harness -
http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/specification/380
[2]
http://deadlock.netbeans.org/hudson/job/nbms-and-javadoc/lastStableBuild/artifact/nbbuild/netbeans/harness/tasks.jar
[3] http://updates.netbeans.org/netbeans/updates/
<version>/uc/final/distribution/catalog.xml.gz
[4] https://builds.apache.org/job/incubator-netbeans-linux/

with regards
Tushar