netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Efrem Mc <efrem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GUI Builder Tribe
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2018 04:36:35 GMT
Hi Giuliano, I started testing yesterday and completed about 3/4 of the
testing on the Form Editor - Window Configurable Test Specification.  I
have to verify the Internationalization behaviors.  In addition, I need to
verify some of the modifiers on the classes being created with specific
settings on GUI Builder "Options".  I made some modification for clarity
and corrected a few typos on the Test Spec.

http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/specification/395

I will log and document once I have completed the task.  I reported two
bugs.  The latest is https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-488 and
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-461.  461 has been fixed and
closed.

Regards,