netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Leo Donahue <donahu...@gmail.com>
Subject [vcs] Subversion - Resolve conflict - Conflict resolved
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2018 02:21:18 GMT
Debian 4.9.82-1+deb9u3 (2018-03-02) x86_64 GNU/Linux
NetBeans-dev-incubator-netbeans-linux-378-on-20180326-basic

I'm having a hard time moving forward on several test cases in Standard
development of project.

Test case 11. Resolve conflict has issues.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-544

Steps from Test case 12. Conflict resolved are confusing - I can't tell
which project of the three now in project explorer I'm supposed to select
project root on.

Test case 13. Delete file also doesn't tell me which project to pick when
deleting the NewClass.java from package xx.yy. Any of the three projects I
pick to delete that class did not show the "Locally Deleted" status in the
Subversion tab.

I think everything falls apart when the following lines aren't cleaned up
from Test case 11:

Niklas, are you experiencing the same issue on Delete file?

Which project did you delete from?
  The project created from Test cases 1-9?
  The project created in Test case 10
  The project created in Test case 12?