netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Leo Donahue <donahu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vcs] We start testing today!
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2018 03:59:02 GMT
Can we increase the NetBeans memory for testing or do we have to take the
defaults?

This is really small:  netbeans_default_options="-J-client -J-Xss2m
-J-Xms32m

incubating-netbeans-java-9.0-beta-bin/netbeans/etc/netbeans.conf

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 4:10 AM, David Heffelfinger <dheffelfinger@gmail.com