netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Leo Donahue <donahu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [vcs] Subversion https protocol
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2018 05:00:14 GMT
On Tue, Mar 20, 2018 at 10:54 PM, Leo Donahue <donahulf2@gmail.com> wrote:

> For checking out and importing projects into Subversion using the https
> protocol, if I don't have a Client Certificate File or Passphrase, is that
> acceptable?
>
> If I leave both of those options blank, the checkout/import processes
> still work.
>
> leo

Also, the import process of a project with 100 src files takes a noticeable
amount of time after clicking Finish on Step 3 and the status message of
"Committing..." is clearly visible but I never see the "Scanning in
progress" status message.  Does that mean the test fails without seeing
that "scanning" message?