netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From mark stephens <marksteph...@idrsolutions.com>
Subject Re: [vcs] possible isse with sftp://.... access to git
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2018 13:29:10 GMT
vladimir,

I will start my testing tomorrow and see what I find on my Mac.

Kind Regards,

MArk

On 19 Mar 2018, at 12:53, enroi@mail.ru<mailto:enroi@mail.ru> wrote:

Hello Mark.
I have started to test GIT through this specification http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/specification/382/v/2
I have found one problem with sftp http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/case/1445/suite/2203/v/1
I have cloned NetBeans source from my GitHub account. I going to use GitHub for testing where
it is possible.
But with SFTP I can not use GitHub and need to use my own VirtualBox VM (Ubuntu).
If I clone with ssh I can use such address ssh://localhost:2222/home/enroi/repo01/incubator-netbeans/
and such address also I can use ssh://localhost:2222/home/enroi/repo01/incubator-netbeans/.git
“Localhost:2222” is port of my test VirtualBox VM.
But with SFTP I need use only such address sftp://localhost:2222/home/enroi/repo01/incubator-netbeans/.git
address to folder with “objects” subfolder. I can not use such address sftp://localhost:2222/home/enroi/repo01/incubator-netbeans/
Is it issue? Should I create new issue for this?
I see issue with number 000 is linked to sftp specification. Now this link is broken. May
be it was this issue.
Result for first part of GIT specification (Initiating/Cloning a new project) I going to prepare
to you on weekend max.

Vladimir Orlyansky.