netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Giuliano Meini <g.me...@civicae.it>
Subject GUI Builder Tribe
Date Sat, 10 Mar 2018 06:28:49 GMT
Hi, to all mamber of GUI Builder Staff
It is time to start ower test specification group
So I think that the right way is going on step to step.
First step: send your email, (this team is of 5 members, so I need only
3 email because Efrem email to me)
Second step: download netbeans 9 and java 9 from
http://www-eu.apache.org/dist/incubator/netbeans/incubating-netbeans-java/incubating-9.0-beta/incubating-netbeans-java-9.0-beta-bin.zip
Third step: clone the test specification list Form Editor, and insert in
http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/specifications with
"create new"
Because we are 5 people, start with 2 test specification for every one.
so, if you agree, I think that we can do:

chuck davis:
Form Editor - Component Inspector Test Specification NetBeans 6.1
Form Editor - Component Palette Test Specification NetBeans 6.1

efrem mccrimon:
Form Editor - Form File Compatibility Test Specification NetBeans 6.1
Form Editor - Window configurable Test Specification NetBeans 7.2

giuliano meini:
Form Editor - Group Layout Library Test Specification NetBeans 6.1
Form Editor - Grid Bag Customizer Test Specification NetBeans 7.1

kai uwe pel:
Form Refactoring Test Specification NetBeans 7.1
Form Editor - Gaps Visualization Test Specification NetBeans 7.2

scott palmer:
Form Editor - Property Editors NetBeans 7.4
Form Editor - Internationalization NetBeans 7.4

to assign:
Form Editor - Beans Binding NetBeans 7.4
Form Editor & Support Modules - sanity NetBeans 7.4
Form Editor - Code Generation NetBeans 7.4

If you are not agree, please write to us and we can modify the the work.

Thans, I am waiting your replay
Giuliano Meini

--

Giuliano Meini - 3463912740

AVVISO: Questo messaggio ed i suoi eventuali allegati sono rivolti
esclusivamente ai destinatari e contengono informazioni riservate. Per
ragioni di sicurezza si accettano allegati solo se inviati tramite PEC a
civicae@pec.civicae.it
Qualsiasi utilizzo, diffusione o riproduzione senza autorizzazione è
proibita.
Qualora vi fosse pervenuto questo messaggio per errore, esso va
cancellato immediatamente con preghiera di avvisare il mittente.
Grazie.

---
http://www.avg.com