netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Jiří Kovalský <jiri.koval...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: [Other]Testing netbeans - what platform, what java
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2018 21:34:50 GMT
Or to translate Geertjan's response, we will start with Beta here:

https://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/incubator/netbeans/incubating-netbeans-java/incubating-9.0-beta/

and according to our NetCAT 9.0 proposal:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-netbeans-dev/201802.mbox/%3Ce8c9fe5f-a16a-a239-3898-3c13ccb87250%40oracle.com%3E

we need to test on JDK 8 and JDK 10.

Thanks,
-Jirka