netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com>
Subject Re: [profiler] Re: Test Spec Review Starting Today!
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2018 17:53:57 GMT
On 03/09/2018 01:04 AM, Sven Reimers wrote:
> Sorry for being late to the game, I think we had the same problem during
> last NetCat and the necessity to update the spec got lost...
>
> Will send out another e-mail for organizing the profiler tribe..

I think we need to get on this ASAP if we're to create a new spec.

I've been taking notes for a new one; my copy of the old spec is now
completely covered in red ink :) This page will help some, I think:

http://wiki.netbeans.org/ProfilerFirstSession

Also, I suggest we remove the applet section of the spec... but we need
to add a section for SQL query profiling.

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)