netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Jiří Kovalský <jiri.koval...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Java Editor Tribe Codefolding review
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2018 14:00:45 GMT
Dne 19.3.2018 v 20:26 José J. Rodriguez napsal(a):

> Well, I should have reported way back then that I had finished the
> edits, but this is my first time on netcat, so...

No worries, we like newcomers! :)

> Anyway, i was wondering how we proceed from here, for example, the specs
> page says "Netbeans 8.0", shouldn't it be copied to a new page titled
> "9.0"? Also, was reporting my test results here enough, or do I need to
> input them somewhere...?

No need to enter your findings anywhere. Simply clone the old test
specification for 9.0 version and do all edits in the new one. Then
inform your tribe leader or me with Hermien and we will update your
tribe accordingly to link the latest specification.

Thanks a lot for your work!

-Jirka