netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com>
Subject Re: [profiler] new spec
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2018 13:55:44 GMT
On 03/12/2018 05:09 PM, Glenn Holmer wrote:
> So I'd like to ask for volunteers to work on the major portions of the
> Java SE section first:

OK, since no one volunteered to rewrite a specific portion of the spec,
how about we just assign it in order of those who responded?

> Analyze Performance (test cases 2 - 7)
Glenn Holmer

> Analyze Memory Usage (test cases 8 - 12)
Rick Hegarty

> Unit Tests (test case 13)
Mark Stephens

> OutOfMemory Protection (test case 14)
Josh Juneau

SQL Query Profiling (http://wiki.netbeans.org/ProfilerSqlQueries)
Sven Reimers

If we do well on these sections, we can proceed to the rest of the spec.
I've set aside some time today to work on "Analyze Performance".

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)