netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com>
Subject [profiler] ready for testing?
Date Sat, 17 Mar 2018 16:10:04 GMT
I've finished a first-draft test spec for the "Java SE Project" suite,
sections Monitoring, Analyze Performance, and Analyze Memory Usage. Note
that I had to remove a few test cases where there are features that no
longer exist in the profiler (e.g. Object Liveness and Class History
from previous spec), so some of the test case numbers have changed.

I see that some other parts of the suite are getting filled in as well,
fantastic! We should have done this several years ago :(

Are there volunteers to write any other parts of the spec that are still
incomplete? What do you think, do we have enough to do the basics when
full testing of the Apache NetBeans beta starts next week?

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)