netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Luca Mambretti <luca.mambre...@bizeta.net>
Subject Re: [maven] Testing and meeting
Date Thu, 22 Mar 2018 09:05:14 GMT
Hi,

this week I have lot on my plate at work and so I'm unable to do much, I'll most probably
be able to get some testing done during the week-end.

Regards,
Luca.
----- Messaggio originale -----
Da: "Eric Barboni" <skygo@apache.org>
A: "netcat" <netcat@netbeans.apache.org>
Inviato: Mercoledì, 21 marzo 2018 16:16:39
Oggetto: [maven] Testing and meeting

Hi Maven tribe folks,

 We have only one spec to test [1] for now. Let me know if you want to run
tests I will assign the specification to you.

Javaee spec need further code donation otherwise we only test former version
of Netbeans (8.2).

Platform spec need some changes in the release workflow of Netbeans Apache
otherwise we test former version of Netbeans (8.2, or SNAPSHOT of Oracle
NetBeans)

For the meeting session, I ask for a channel (netcat-90-maven) in
netbeans.slack.com I will need your ID to invite you. I cannot use skype for
technical reason. If you know better tech let me know.

Best Regards

Eric

[1]

https://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/specification/399/v/2