netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Jiří Kovalský <jiri.koval...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Test Spec Review Starting Today!
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2018 14:58:29 GMT
Hi Don,

    no, we don't have tribe specific mailing lists at Apache. Either
communicate through private e-mails or use prefixes in your e-mail
subjects to this mailing list as per this NetCAT FAQ:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetCAT+FAQ#NetCATFAQ-ShouldNetCATe-mailsbeprefixed?

    I would prefer the latter though as your communication may inspire
other tribes. :)

Best regards,
-Jirka

Dne 6.3.2018 v 09:20 supun liyanage napsal(a):

> Hi Herman,
> Do we have tribe specific emails as last rounds to communicate with the tribe members
or do we just need to use the generic channels/or direct emails
> Regards,
> Don
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

 Hi all,