netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Jiří Kovalský <jiri.koval...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Invitation to Apache NetBeans 9.0 Community Acceptance Testing program
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2018 12:38:31 GMT
And if you are wondering what it means to lead a tribe, it's nothing
super difficult. All it takes is just a little bit of coordination work
as described here:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetCAT+FAQ#NetCATFAQ-IfIbecomeNetCATtribeleader,whatwillmytasksbe?

If you feel like giving it a try, drop Hermien or me an e-mail.

Thanks,
-Jirka