netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From <en...@mail.ru.INVALID>
Subject RE: [vcs] finish with GIT on JDK 8
Date Sun, 25 Mar 2018 23:18:12 GMT
I do not see assignment.

May be tomorrow I will see.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Heffelfinger <dheffelfinger@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2018 2:07 AM
To: enroi@mail.ru
Cc: NetCAT team <netcat@netbeans.apache.org>; mark stephens <markstephens@idrsolutions.com>
Subject: Re: [vcs] finish with GIT on JDK 8

Vladimir,

I created the Mercurial assignment for you as requested.

You can find it at the very bottom of the table at

 <http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/run/28/v/2> http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/run/28/v/2.

David

On Sun, Mar 25, 2018 at 7:01 PM, David Heffelfinger <dheffelfinger@gmail.com

> wrote:

> Will do.

> --

>  <http://ensode.net> http://ensode.net - A Guide to Java, Linux and Other Technology
Topics

> My Books:  <http://www.packtpub.com/authors/profiles/david-heffelfinger> http://www.packtpub.com/authors/profiles/david-heffelfinger

> My Video Training:  <http://www.packtpub.com/java-ee-development-with-> http://www.packtpub.com/java-ee-development-with-

> netbeans-7/video

> Follow me on Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/ensode> https://twitter.com/ensode

> On Sun, Mar 25, 2018, 6:19 PM < <mailto:enroi@mail.ru> enroi@mail.ru> wrote:

>> Hello.

>> I have retested (repeat testing) git module on JDK 10. On JDK 10 all

>> works equals as it worked on JDK 8.

>> I going to look how to install Mercurial on my Windows in on next few

>> days. On next weekend I going to test Mercurial support in NetBeans.

>> David, will you create assigned Mercurial testing in Synergy? As I have

>> for GIT. It is useful when I have step by step guide for testing.

mark stephens <

wrote:

>> > Hello.

>> > I have finished testing GIT module.

>> > I have used NetBeans build 376.

>> > For sftp and http part I have used Ubuntu in Virtual Box VM. For other

>> > tests I have used GitHub.

>> > I have such comments and questions:

>> > 1.      I have used JDK 8 for testing. Should I repeat testing with JDK

>> 10

>> > ?

>> > 2.      After finish of testing I have found files “*.original~”. These

>> > files are not showing by NetBeans. But git status command shows these

>> files

>> > as ready for add. I do not know when they were created and is it bug or

>> > not. Should I start research when (on what Test Case) they were created?

>> > 3.      Part “ <http://netbeans-vm.apache.org/synergy/client/app/#/

>> > suite/2207> 5. Shelve Changes ” was very changed in NetBeans. But

>> feature

>> > from Test Case works right. I can try to rewrite Test Case but I will

>> ask

>> > help. I did not write Test Cases before (especially in English 😊 )

>> > 4.      Search History works right as it has been described in Test

>> Cases.

>> > But there is such issue. In editor page for current editing file there

>> are

>> > “Source” and “History” buttons.  If I click to “History” button
of

>> current

>> > editing file I see history. But in history table I can see only “local”

>> > changes. I do not see any Git changes even if I select “Git” filter.

>> > Through “Team”-“Show History” I can see history. There is not such “Test

>> > Case” in [VCS] Git and I did not create bug in JIRA for this.

>> > There is such bug that I can repeat locally on Windows 10 with JDK 8.

>> With

>> > JDK 10 there is not this bug.

>> > 1.      Open any java file with Git History.

>> > 2.      Open Git history for this file through “Team”-“Show History”.
Do

My Books:  <https://www.packtpub.com/books/info/authors/david-r-heffelfinger> https://www.packtpub.com/books/info/authors/david-r-heffelfinger