netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Jiří Kovalský <jiri.koval...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: NetCat participation
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2018 21:36:58 GMT
Hi Luca,

Dne 23.2.2018 v 17:37 Luca Mambretti napsal(a):

> I've probably missed some emails, I see there is a brand new page for NetCat participation
and unfortunately I have no means of editing it, I had already submitted the requested information
at the start of the project before everything froze.

you have not missed anything. We have decided to restart NetCAT 9.0 from
scratch, because life and priorities sometimes change quickly and we
need to be sure that NetCAT 9.0 participants are available in the next
two months.

> I do not even have a confluence account, but I have a Jira account, so a couple of questions:
>
>      1. Do I need to create a confluence account or can I link my existing Jira account
in some way.

I am afraid that linking JIRA with Confluence account is not possible so
please create a Confluence one and I will grant you permission to edit
the Wiki pages.

>      2. Do I need to resend the participation information, or edit the page when I have
the correct rights.

Yes, please. Either send it here or wait till you get editing rights and
then register yourself.

-Jirka