netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Jiří Kovalský <jiri.koval...@oracle.com>
Subject Invitation to Apache NetBeans 9.0 Community Acceptance Testing program
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2018 13:48:56 GMT
Hello NetBeans fans,

    you are neither experiencing a glitch in the Matrix nor a Déjà vu.
This is reality. We would like to invite you to the NetBeans Community
Acceptance Testing program for NetBeans 9.0, again. :)

    The first time we were optimistic novices in the Apache waters which
resulted in great underestimation of what was still ahead of us. We
learned our swimming lessons though and believe this time NetCAT can
really sail.

    We are looking for enthusiastic NetBeans community members to test
the NetBeans IDE version 9.0 before its GA release. This is the first
NetCAT program under the Apache Incubator, and it marks a historic
milestone in the life of NetBeans. Don't miss the opportunity to be a
part of this initiative!

    For information about how to join, and more about NetCAT in general,
read the registration page at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetCAT+9.0+Participants

Jiří Kovalský and Hermien Pellissier
NetCAT 9.0 coordinators