netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Angelo Quaglia <angelo.quag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Synergy is looking for her new home!
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2017 14:09:04 GMT
Hi Jiri,
In case of need I have this one to spare for a couple of years:
VPS - KVM Linux 3
Guaranteed CPU 4 x 2.40 GHz
RAM 8192 MB
Storage 160 GB
Bandwidth 40 TB
Port Speed 400 Mbps

I also have free credit for a smaller one. Pick the one that is suitable:
https://billing.time4vps.eu/?affid=1640

Cheers,
Angelo