netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Jiří Kovalský <jiri.koval...@oracle.com>
Subject Synergy is looking for her new home!
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2017 15:47:17 GMT
Hello team,

    it started with this mailing list and now we are aiming much higher.
As you might know Synergy [1] has become an essential tool for NetCAT
programs over the couple of previous program runs however the days of
current infrastructure hosting Synergy will come to an end in the
foreseeable future.

[1] http://services.netbeans.org/synergy/

    That's why we turn to you in the hope of finding a new place for
Synergy. If you have a virtual machine with direct access to Internet
and you could spare some CPU cycles, DB space and bandwidth, let us
please know. All we need is an SSH access to install PHP and MySQL
servers. Hopefully the password for root user won't be necessary. ;) If
you can't help personally but know about somebody who could, we would be
grateful for the contact too.

Will the Synergy find her new home soon?

Thanks a lot,
Hermien & Jirka