netbeans-netcat mailing list archives

From Hermien Pellissier <miena....@gmail.com>
Subject Tribes and their future leaders
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2017 15:07:39 GMT
Hi all,

I know that it has been a long time since my previous communication
about NetCAT tribes [1] and their leaders. And I realise that in the
meantime circumstances may have changed making people more (hopefully!
- summer holidays are over ;) ) or less available than before.

[1] http://services.netbeans.org/dashboard/web/tribes.php

So here I am once again asking for volunteers for the following tribes
that are at present in need of leaders:

Web Client
Debugger
PHP
GUI Builder
Profiler
DB
C/C++
Services (if we still have interest to create this new tribe)

If you want to take on the tribe leader role for any of these tribes,
please respond here!

~ Hermien

PS: If you did volunteer before and I somehow missed it, please let me know too!